The Auto Dealership Simulation – used by major auto groups around the world to train their dealer networks – offers a fascinating insight into the operations of a high volume, retail distributor outlet.
Operate four business units: New Cars, Pre-Owned/Used Cars, Service Repair Shop, and Parts Shop within the dealership. Performance in each of these units is interconnected. Optimize profitability across the business by making marketing, pricing, and staffing decisions, and determining which programs are worthy of investment. Control cash flow in a fast-moving retail distribution business and manage inventory levels during a cyclical and seasonal demand market.
Compete against human and virtual competitors and see your results in a balanced scorecard.
- Determine strategy for the auto dealership
- Order vehicles based on market analysis
- Manage inventory on a monthly basis
- Hire staff and management to operate effectively
- Determine sales targets in each business unit
- Make additional investments to drive KPIs